Sunday, January 17, 2010

Look what I got!

I won this Wacom Bamboo Medium on Newgrounds. I participated in a simple competitions and I won. The Wacom Bamboo is much better then I expected. Much better then my Graphire 4 that is! It has a mouse, extra pentips, a pen holder and this cool swirly thing that lets you zoom in and out. Same as an Ipod, but now it glows all blue! Huray! Here's a picture:


Newgrounds is a great place to post your work, you'll always get at least a few thousend views the first two days, and a lot of comments. Also, you get extra views on your website or blog by people who are interested in the rest of your work. Sure Newgrounds contains a lot of crappy stuff too, but that's all the same on Youtube/Vimeo/Blogspot and pretty much any place on the internet.

Oh and check out the Coloring Page Maker i created too, it has music and all that stuff now as well.
Click on the picture.

Long post, I know, but this week was also the week in which my 250th comic was published in the paper. I won't bother scanning in the paper since it is in Dutch and all that. But here's comic nr. 250 translated in English, just for you!

3 comments:

  1. Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
    _____________________________

    Poetry Dissertation

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

    Dissertation proposal

    ReplyDelete